Privacy & Terms
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example a custom order) if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods (‘the conditions’) will govern all contracts
for sale that we enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, our valued customer, when the goods are dispatched.
3. Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we are unable to supply goods to you for any reason we will try to inform you of the situation and refund any monies paid. If your goods are not available for more than 28 days we will endeavour to contact you and offer you a refund. If, however, you have not received your goods after 28 days and we have not contacted you please contact us.
We will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods. We do not often have problems with our suppliers, but this does happen from time to time.
All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods.
5. Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned to us within 14 working days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. All goods must be returned in ‘as new’ condition with the original packaging unopened.
Unfortunately, goods that don’t comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse and money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us. We will reimburse you within 30 days of our receipt of the returned goods.
6. As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation; acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations
7. . . If you refuse delivery of a product, you may be responsible for the cost of the delivery and the cost of returning the goods to us.
8. Please see our shipping terms
9. The price for goods will be stipulated on the website at the time when you place the order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on the website are wrong.
We try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, but the price on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
10. Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our payment terms. We accept no responsibility if any of the details you provide to us are incorrect or if any order is held up because of incorrect details.
11. All prices on the website are in Pounds and Sterling and inclusive of Vat. Delivery charges are exclusive, please see shipping information.
12. The contract between us shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints procedure which we will try to resolve any disputes when they first arrive. We will endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint please contact us on the Contact page.
13. These Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such contract will not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of change.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Website Operator
This Website is operated by willow & dixon
2.1 We grant you, the user, a non-exclusive license to use this website upon the following
Terms and conditions.
2.2 We may terminate this license at any time without prior notice.
3. Materials in Site
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes but not limited to, Design, layout, look appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but limited to copyright
3.2 All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
3.3 You may view, use, download and store material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use of the material on this website is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without prior written consent is prohibited.
3.4 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of information
4.1 The information on this website is given in good faith. It is subject to change without notice. We are responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty to its accuracy. Please see our ‘Terms and Conditions of Sale’ regarding the basis we will supply goods and services to you.
4.2 The information on this website should be not be relied upon and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you not have relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third parties named referred to on this website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4.3 Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer into a contractual relationship.
5.1 This website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the
Content of other websites which is not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from any other website without prior written
6.1 We do not guarantee that this website is compatible with all hardware and software which
may be used by visitors to this site.
6.2 We will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract,(including negligence),
Breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury or death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss)howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any information or any other materials contained in this website or any communication from us regarding the same.
6.3 These terms do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death
Resulting from our negligence, for fraud or any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
7. Complete Agreement. These Terms and Conditions (including the Privacy Statement) contain all the terms which you have agreed with us in relation to the use of this website.
8. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
8.1 This website is operated by us willow & dixon from our office in England. The formation
existence, construction performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English Law and where a dispute arises in Wales, the applicable law will be English law as applied in Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of this website.